From May 15th, 2020, Hotel Jūrmala Spa will re-open its doors to guests, offering full-fledged SPA relaxation, providing both accommodation and meals, as well as spa and beauty treatments and a visit to the sauna and pool center.
The hotel has introduced additional safety measures, taking into account the health of guests and employees, as far as possible, protecting everyone from the transmission of virus diseases.
At the same time, we invite every guest to be responsible and protect themselves as well as others.
- The hotel premises are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying increased attention to handrails, handles and other areas that are often touched by people;
- All guests of hotel, spa, sauna and pool center will have to sign a confirmation document that they are healthy;
- In order to comply with the safety measures and not to exceed the maximum number of people allowed in public areas, guests staying at the hotel will be able to visit the sauna and pool center, as well as breakfast and dinner only at certain times booked in advance;
- The flow of visitors at WELLNESS OSIS sauna and pool center will be controlled, providing priority service to hotel guests and guests with memberships. Therefore, when planning to visit only the hotel’s sauna and pool center, we kindly ask to call and check availability in advance;
- Guests can stay in the saunas & pools centre maximum 3 hours;
- The SPA and beauty treatment rooms will be disinfected and ventilated after each procedure. Please make a reservation in advance for the preferable spa treatment;
- There will be 2 meters between tables provided in the restaurant JŪRMALA;
- Hand sanitizers are available at all receptions, as well as in the restaurant. All hotel guests are kindly invited to use them.